I do not participate in insurance panels. However, I provide a statement with all the necessary information to submit claims for reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I may use a sliding scale if appropriate.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment is expected at the time of service.
Methods of Payment
I accept cash, check, and credit card (using Zelle through your online banking institution.)
If you do not keep your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours on a business day in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session unless we have agreed that there is a compelling reason keeping your from such appointment. Extended testing sessions must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance on business days.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.